Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our Missionary is coming home











The flight plans came this week!! Jessica will be home December 4th @ 7:30PM at the Salt Lake Airport. We are so excited to see her after almost 19 months. She is still working hard as a missionary, but will finally at least talk about coming home. We are postponing our Thanksgiving get-together until the weekend she comes home. Her meeting at the Roy 8th ward will not be until December 21st because of Stake Conference and Fast Sunday. I guess she will just have to be the Christmas program for 8th ward. Anyone that wants additional information about her flight or her meeting, please just let me know. We are excited to have her home for Christmas this year instead of just talking on the phone.

4 comments:

Megs said...

ranae-
you should've gotten an e-mail at ran74ran@comcast.net, to invite you to be a blog author there. If that is not your e-mail address, just tell me, and i'll add your new one. that's the one that my mom had. my e-mail is megancarter5@hotmail.com, if you got the e-mail, you should just be able to click the link and push accept invitation, then you're free to post! :)
:) i'm excited that you are blogging!
I can't believe jess is already coming home! it goes so fast!

Julia and Darby's Mommy said...

Wow that's great!! I bet you guys are over the moon excited!!! Take care...

Lesli said...

Wow....I just realized my computer is letting me leave a comment! Yea!! Can't wait to see my lil sista!

Heather Ashcroft said...

I didn't know you had a blog. Yeah!! I can't believe Jess is coming home. So Crazy. I bet you all are very excited.